|Corporate information||intention Co., Ltd.|
|Company address||1-24-2 Ebisu-minami,
Shibuya-ku Tokyo JAPAN
|Company head||Nobuo Kanemoto,
President and Director
|Description of activities||Production and import-export of health equipment /
Salon business support /
Human resources development / Consulting
Declaration in Accordance with Act on Specified Commercial Transactions
intention Co., Ltd
Administrative supervisor :
1-24-2 Ebisu-minami, Shibuya-ku Tokyo JAPAN
Telephone : 03-3400-8080
Email address : email@example.com
URL : https://neo-healer.jp
Payment method : Credit card, Paypal
Additional surcharges : Consumption Tax
Shipping : Free
- 1. User information collected and collection method
With respect to this policy, “user information” refers to information gathered by this company concerning user identity and activity on servers, and information collected or generated concerning users or their devices. The information collected by this company for purposes of using this service or by using this service is as follows:
(1) Name, date of birth, gender
(2) Email address, phone number, address and other information related to shipping
(3) Credit card information
(4) History of items purchased from this company
(5) Information sent to this company via being input into forms or otherwise sent by the user
- 2. Purpose of use
The user information collected by this company is used as follows.
(1) User registration, identity verification, user authentication, records of user settings, calculation and payment of product costs and fees, etc. related to this service, for purposes of providing, ensuring safety and improving this service
(2) Providing information about and responding to queries related to this service
(3) Addressing violations of policies relating to rules and policies of this service (“policy” below)
(4) Informing users of changes in policies relating to this service
- 3. Sharing information with third parties
This company does not share personal information provided by users with third parties, domestic or international, without their consent. However, in the following exceptional circumstances such information may be shared.
(1) In order to achieve the purpose of this company part or all of personal information may be shared to the extent necessary. In such cases we will ensure proper handling of personal information by the third party via contractual or other binding methods, and will audit to ensure compliance.
(2) In cases of corporate merger or other issues of succession
(3) If cooperation is requested to this company by national or local government bodies or others following their requests in executing legally mandated businesand obtaining user consent would constitute interference in carrying out that business
(4)Other reasons permitted by laws pertaining to protection of personal information (“Personal Information Protection Law” below)
- 4. Release of personal information
This company, when requested by a user to release their personal information following the regulations laid down by the Personal Information Protection Law, will promptly release that information after confirming that the request comes from the user (if there is no personal information held for that user, that fact will be disclosed). However, requests which do not follow from the Personal Information Protection Law or from other related regulations are exceptions in cases that this company does not bear responsibility for disclosure. Further, please be aware that a fee (1,000 yen per request) is charged for requests for personal information disclosure.
- 5. Corrections to personal information and suspension of use
5-1 In cases where this company receives from a user (1) requests to change personal information on the basis of the Personal Information Protection Law due to error, or to cease the use of personal information on the basis of the Personal Information Protection Law due to usage beyond the bounds of what is specified by the purpose of use, or due to collection via deception or other wrongful procurement methods, after confirming that the request was made by the user, the information will be changed or removed and that action communicated to the user. Further, the user will be informed if a decision not to change or remove personal information is made.
5-2 This company will remove personal information and so inform the user after confirming that the user made the relevant request when a request to remove personal information is received and it is decided that the request should be acted upon.
5-3 When this company decides that it is not obligated under the Personal Information Protection Law to accede to a request to alter or delete personal information, 5-1 and 5-2 above do not apply.
- 6. Contact for inquiries
Inquiries, opinions, and complaints about the use and handling of personal information can be directed to the appropriate office of this company, as follows:
Nobuo Kanemoto, Personal Information Service Manager
intention, Co., Ltd
- 7. Compliance with legal regulations
This company adheres to regulations concerning the use and handling of personal information and its protection.